Monday, August 13, 2018

Blessed Quiet




I love the quiet, those moments when I sit with Christ to listen and be amazed.

Pausing and reflecting on God’s nature and His blessings settles my soul. I soak in a Holy marinade of His Words that pour out over my spirit, easing those things I cannot control until my clenched fingers spring open in freedom.
Quiet-pauses restore, renew, and reestablish our mindfulness of our Holy Creator.

When was the last time you paused in the quiet with the Father?

I invite you to do it more often. It is a life-changing, freedom-calling experience.

God bless you, Angela


2 comments:

  1. Sitting at God's feet in total silence is my favorite! Thank you for sharing this powerful reminder to be still before the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog! May God bless you in all you endeavor!

      Delete