Monday, June 22, 2015

How often do you blog?


 

Someone asked me if I would post every day. I asked them if they would read it every day. They said no. That was the best thing news I’ve heard in a long time. Why do I want to wrestle with words and hope to find some meaning for the reader? That’s not joyful for anyone.

I want you to know that I’ve prayed over this blog to use as part of my ministry to talk about issues that are placed on my heart. The biggest thing I’ve noted when I talk to people is their lack of true security. Everything is about image, feelings, and self-doubt. People are lonely. Children are lacking hands-on attention.

To be sure, I will write about these things and more. I am not one dimensional. I love to read, so I’ll share it. Cooking is a passion. Don’t worry I’ll post that, too. Sometimes I get a funny thing on my brain, and I will throw it out there because surely someone besides me needs it! Don’t get complacent. I’m all over the board!!!

Just know when I write, I want it to be real and relevant. If it’s not then I’m rambling, and at that point we all need to get a life!

Blessings! Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment