Thursday, January 25, 2018

I Can See Clearer Now




I love this song by Johnny Nash, “I Can See Clearly Now”. It’s so upbeat, lifting spirits and filling the soul with joy. 

Don’t we all want to see clearly? I know I do.
Even when I doubt life’s challenges, I know I am beginning to see clearer. God is pointing out the obstacles and stumbling blocks I continue to hang onto, giving me a plenty of time to work through them with scripture and prayer.

Seeing clearer is often amplified when scripture suddenly jumps off the page. All of a sudden, a verse I’ve read many times stands out bold and filled with truth. Just to think that verse had been there all along hidden from my eyes until that very moment is poignant. You know that “Aha!” feeling.  

Ephesians 1:17 is very special to me.
 

How humbling it is to know that Jesus, in His timing, wants to give me special insight into scripture, life, hurting, and discipleship. I know on my own I could not begin to unravel the mysteries of the Father, faith, or fearlessness. God will give me wisdom as He feels I am able to incorporate it into my faith-living.

Thank you, Father that you give me moments of divine revelation by pulling back the curtains and supernaturally letting me peek in and glean from Your life, character, grace, promises, love, and blessings. Thank you for defining areas I need to grow in.

This is the opportunity we all have when we open the pages of God’s Holy Bible. We learn how to live, love, and follow Jesus Christ. And at just the right moment, we begin to see God’s truths a little clearer. 

Hope surges.

Faith abounds.

Love is richer and more meaningful.

I pray your time in scripture will be rewarding and enlightening. In God’s Holy name I pray,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. You are so correct! My Bible is marked with so many verses that have spoken to me. Sometimes I flip thru and read just what I underlined to give me hope and peace! It's amazing how this magnificant book speaks to each one of us, if we just spend the time reading it! ♡

    ReplyDelete