Tuesday, February 14, 2017


Day 8

Galatians 5:22 “But the fruit of the spirit is love. . . “

Zephaniah 3:17 “Sing to the Lord your love – bless God with your actions, serve Him in love.”

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope over the last 8 days you’ve been motivated to live in the power and love of Christ. I pray you have looked in the mirror and realized how beautiful you are. As for me, I always say, “God loves this beautiful mess!” Because some days I’m not so sure about much, but I’m always sure about Jesus, His words, and His demonstration of love. Sing to the Lord your love!

Have a beautiful day! Be the princess you were meant to be. God bless you!
Angela

1 comment:

  1. And God bless you, dear Angela, for helping us to see the Light of Christ not only in others but in our own selves! I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete